Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Thoughts, Happy Masks



What would become of the Masskara Festival without the smiling masks? The vibrant colors that seem to uplift even the heaviest spirits, the wide smiles that can erase ones worries and the ingenuity of the designs that further boost the Bacolodnon talent are truly worth celebrating.

As much as I would like to show all of you my concept of what a happy Masskara Festival should be, through the help of my C3 phone, the displayed masks for this year's festival will definitely be understated if I take the photographs .

Once again, I am privileged to showcase my husband's gift in photography as he presents the different masks that are commonly seen on the streets of Bacolod.

More photos on Owen's very own photo blog:
http://myshutterlife.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/masskara-festival-street-scenes-002/

No comments:

Post a Comment