Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Imagine My World Without You…



I think my day would forever be a daily routine.

I won’t have a beer buddy.

I won’t have as many pictures.

I won’t enjoy the coffee at Istarbaks.

I won’t have my very own Po.

Nobody’s going to even bother to wake me up every single day and drive me to work.

I would have no one to sensibly talk to.

I won’t have anyone to contradict me even when I’m dead wrong.

I wouldn’t enjoy the benefit of having a confidant.

I won’t have anyone praising my so trying-hard cooking skills.

I would still be without direction.

I would still be afraid to trust and love a man.


Hmm,  I think I can live with it but life is definitely lovelier with you beside me.

To the man who finally made me happy, I am forever grateful that we are sharing our lives with each other. I know I made the right decision to marry you. I love you very much.

Happy Birthday Sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing life with me - as we continue to embark with our journey I am so sure that I can deal with just about anything - with you beside me I'm 100%. I love you so much sweet!

    ReplyDelete