Sunday, October 02, 2011

Masskara Na!


October 1, 2011, the Masskara Festival officially opened with a blast! The not so good news was I did not make it to the festivities because I had to be a mom first to my Baby Cassie since she caught the flu. Thanks a million to my husband, photojournalist Owen Segovia Bayog, he brought home video footages as well as delightful photos of the celebration.


Spectators were in awe at the grandeur of the fireworks that greeted this year’s Masskara Festival. At least despite whatever burdens they may have, they took a break from the daily grind to smile and have fun! 


To see more images of the event, just click on the following links:


2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Being here in California, it is difficult to witness the real festivities back home. However, through your fantastic blog my dear friend I could feel the beat of our fiesta. A grand entrance of the Bacolod City Masskara Festival 2011 on October 1st with an awesome photographs it makes even more alive. Looking forward for more fun through here. Thanks a million Rem. xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime Ray! I'll make sure to post photos (of my husband Owen of course) on the highlights of our very own Masskara Festival. :D

    ReplyDelete